Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blah!!! Info DUMP!

Okay, I've been all over the place lately. I haven't had real concrete time to update.  The last real time I had, I did my fangirl squee, that the english dub cast for Brotherhood had been anounced. *Fangirl Squee* (Just one more time! YEA!!! Vic is Ed! Travis is Roy! Mike is Havoc!) *End Fangirl Squee* *Cue strange white girl dance* JK JK. Cue--FMA Bananna Phone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgYs1-OQ2v8
LOL... I am being silly! 
Um, lets see...what else did I wanna say? oh yeah...
Chapter 4 of Fullmetal Loves Wicked is up.  Yea!
Um, working on a series of song fics involing the fma characters...(not up yet)
I wrote the first chapter, which centers on Hawkeye. The song is Black Roses Red by Alana Grace.
The next chapter will be centered on Havoc, the song will be This is How a Heart Breaks by Rob Thomas
I have most of the songs-characters lined up already...
examples:
Major General Armstrong- Ice Queen by Within Temptation
My Oc, Elir Mustang- Aquaris by Within Temptation
Rebecca Catalina- Strong Enough

I need a song for Roy, Al, Ed, Fuery, Breda, Winry as well as a few other characters....
Any suggestions would be appreciated....

No comments:

Post a Comment